Salesforce Technical Architect - We are seeking innovative and passionate Salesforce Technical Architect. The Technical Architect is responsible for successfully designing and managing the delivery of solutions and technologies within the Salesforce Platform. These technologies include--but are not necessarily limited to Salesforce.com, Force.com and Database.com APIs, Apex/Visualforce, Amazon Web Services, Heroku, and mobile development technologies.
Company: Horizon Consulting Inc
• Work closely with the internal teams to architect technology solutions to meet internal/ external needs.
• Have ownership of the solution from end to end and be responsible for architecting and documenting a technical solution based on project requirements and industry best practices.
• Lead and mentor the development team on the project.
• Enforce sound development practices and ensure the quality delivery of enterprise solutions.
• Serve as a trusted advisor to the executive and management teams.
• Contribute excellence in a highly collaborative, team-oriented environment.
• Bachelor’s degree required in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Business.
• 8+ years of experience in developing technology solutions.
• 5+ years of experience in managing external client projects in positions of increasing responsibility in the delivery of business consulting and systems development.
• 3+ years of development experience using Salesforce technologies
• Proven ability to design, optimize and integrate business processes across disparate systems.
• Experience with ETL tools.
• Experience developing and deploying custom end user systems.
• Experience overseeing team members.
• Have thorough understanding of OOP, design patterns, and enterprise application integration.
• Excellent analysis skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies
• Thorough knowledge of the Iterative development methodology including Agile/Scrum methods
• Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies.
• Experience with a professional consulting organization.
• Extraordinary client facing skills with the ability to solve the clients' needs and manage scope in a positive way.
• Ability to organize and lead client sessions that result in clear requirements and technical design, even when working with non-technical members of client teams.
• Ability to generate client sign-off and commitment to these designs and the solution.
• *Salesforce Certifications are a plus
The above declarations are not intended to be an "all-inclusive" list of the duties, responsibilities, skills, and abilities required to perform the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, a reasonable representation of its activities, and the requirements to perform it.
HORIZON CONSULTING INC
22118, 20th Ave SE, Suite #122, Bothell WA 98021
Cell: (206)317 1490
Experience: 8+ years of experience
Jobs in Tampa > Engineering - Architecture in Tampa > Salesforce Technical Architect